I was tagged by Mary at Artsy Musings and so to get back into the swing of things around here I thought I’d share six random things about myself:
- I hate to exercise, but I’ve found that I like using a hula-hoop. I’m just so pleased that I can keep the thing going.
- We got rid of our car a few years back. My husband pushes a wheelbarrow to the grocery store. I walk along with him to keep him company. I have been referred to as the “Wheelbarrow Lady.” But not often, thank goodness. I was worried that name might stick.
- I’m totally addicted to making and trading ATCs. But then that is no secret.
- I just completed my first portrait commission! My client loved it!
- I failed drawing in college. I eventually ended up taking accounting. It was really more about attitude (mine) than talent. I’m glad I came back to drawing eventually.
- I really can’t think of six things, how sad is that?